Nathan Hagens hasn't watched TV in 13 years


  I was catching a youtube video of Nathan Hagens speaking the other day. the man is a great speaker and founder of oildrum.com and knows much about the financial system. What got my attention was that he said he has not watched any television in years as myself. That is the most important thing to get people to be more aware how this country is being used and abused by corporate interests and those on Wall Street. I was amazed that this informed dude also refuses to watch any television. I suppose he must  of meant non-news forms of fake entertainment and I advice all those also to skip cable  monopolies and corporate brainwashing through television. If people can understand the way they are mislead and distrusted by those running the media and news stations funded by the elites then maybe some serious change to the direction of this country can occur. Nathan Hagens is another great hero here at the Left Shark and we wish him continue luck in his speaking tours and television avoidances in the future..

No comments:

Post a Comment