Milwaukee bar owner blasts robbers

Baxter Lomax


This news made me proud of my profession. news out of Milwaukee is that a bar owner shot one of three would be robbers who rushed into his dive scary shithole and attempted to rob the customers and the owner one night last week. I have been in Milwaukee and briefly worked there at a shithole bar like this. Milwaukee is a scary town that like Indianapolis is getting worse by the day. I was pleased to hear that charges will not be filed against Mr Kochanski for wasting one of these street thugs and I am always packed whenever I have a work shift at the Itasca Inn. of course my bar is in a much better neighborhood that the Concertina beer hall on 37th street in Milwaukee. People who rush a bar like this have got to be cracked out of their mind not to think the owner or somebody drinking will not be packing. Criminals are getting desperate in hoods across America as the options of retail theft and robbery become more difficult and limited and really how much money did they think they were going to get from this place. to all the bar owners and bartenders in scuzzy neighborhoods I say be careful and start packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment