New York Taxi driver gets suspended for his comedic stupidity

Terry Blue
    A New York taxi driver was suspended from his job for pursuing other career options and just being another Youtube wanabee star.. Jimmy Fialla was driving around the city with a dangerous Python located in the back seat of his cab hidden in some compartment. The jerk would then videotape and post videos of startled passengers when the snake was released and it gave hope to this struggling bad comedian that this somehow would resurrect his comedian career. Jimmy really wanted to be discovered and is actually not disappointed with his ass being canned for his canned antics. He says driving a taxi is one of the worst jobs that there can be which I am sure is open to debate. I mean there are other jobs where you bend and twist and don't sit on your fanny all day. I know what I would do if I was a passenger on this guys cab and he tried pulling this bullshit prank on me for his delight. He would be getting a new dam snake for his pathetic act. Luckily this act was squashed by the taxi company this creep worked for after all they are in the business of driving people and not giving them heart attacks. I really don't know what this imbecile was thinking by doing this aside from his admitted hope of being discovered. Jimmy Fialla you sir are a total loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment