Georgia bars like the Boars Nest to have guns

Baxter Lomax
  The radical state of Georgia just allowed to let gun owners carry firearms in a variety of public places including bars. This is one of the most absurd pieces of shit pieces of legislation I have ever heard of and I would never go to a bar in Georgia. I mean could you imagine the Boars Nest in Hazzard County ever allowing guns in the seventies. This is a bad idea folks and I feel for my fellow bartenders that have to attend right wing rednecks in this miserable red state. The image of the good old boys and the fighting that is perverse in this state really was captured by the Dukes of Hazzard television show and there were many bar room fights in the Boars Nest.
 I only keep referring to the Boars Nest and this television sow because it was fictionally located in Georgia, but I have been to Georgia and worked briefly in some honky tonk places over there and the idea of people being allowed to carry guns is scary. What this tell means when it becomes legal that over fifty percent of the bar patrons likely will be carrying Saturday night specials on Saturday nights in places like the Boars Nest. The policy scanners and cb radios will be very busy these weekend nights and what's going to happen is police will just have to stage a squad car in the parking lot just as they do whenever there are carnivals and summer feats. I am just glad I am working at the Itasca Inn in Illinois, a state with common sense not to allow guns in bars. Guns in bars just do not mix and I feel sorry a bi for those rednecks that will be caught in the crossfires in the lands where they fire up crosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment