Otto Jansen freaked out by Star Wars movie viewing setting in Highland Park


Otto Jansen
   Star Wars has been re-released and this movie that is now out that I just saw is basically the same movie as the 1977 classic. there was nothing of any great viewing that I have not seen in any other star Wars and basically I believe a movie like this is released because if other ideas are created and done which may be similar they may be sued out of their ass by a George Lucas.
This movie was kind of depressing to see the limits narrowed of human filmmaking ingenuity and there will always be star Wars movies all similar to the other with same plotlines of somebody's lost son gone astray and towards the dark side. I don't know why I am surprised or thought this movie would be different. The last three Star wars movies tried to go into different directions but the backlash was so strong undoubtedly they decided to go back into a direction of returning to its roots. Anyway I would rather play star Wars battlefront video games and seeing this theatrical version of a game I have played a total of 2100 hundred hours is something to behold and a bit strange. I saw this movie the past weekend at the Highland Park theater and the night was full of strange occurrences in this haunted theatre. My popcorn was inexplicably knocked down simultaneously as one of the other five person in the theatre dropped something as well. There were only about eight people in total from my estimation in the theatre this weekend night which I found surprising and a bit eerie. My wallet fell from my pocket and it felt like it was actually pulled out which was creepy. As I was taking notes on my review of this movie on my phone letters kept appearing being pushed that I was not touching and the night in this old theater in Highland Park just creeped the shit out of me and made viewing the movie a bit bewildering and clearly Star War fans come is all shapes and forms. As I watched this movie I wondered why other sci-fi movies were not as popular as this movie such as Battle star Galactica and so forth. it dawned on my that the human element mixed with the aliens is crucial and why Star Wars is not some forgettable lame science fiction and having the human villan seems to make this more of a success than reptilians or evil robots and this is the longer lasting legacy of Star Wars and while they seem to have this family drama in their movies to such a degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment