Killer whales a hidden intelligence and potential consumer

  Alex Mousoulpolous


Killer Whales are intelligent creatures on par with the human species. I really believe this and in my dissertations in my failed Marine Biology goal, I often praised this mammal. I often wanted to study them in the wild and study the lack of human fatalities by this incredible creature that could tear mans bones like it were a pencil. In the few days I got to see this amazing creature I really think the intelligence of this beast goes unnoticed by man. The Orca brain developed millions of years before ours and I wonder what is going on in their big brain. My thoughts of why they don't attack and eat man is that we are dry creatures. simple as that. They are the top predator of the seas and know what things they enjoy eating and if it doesn't feel wet or normal they let go right away. As a smart creature they are probably aware there could be consequences to attacking this strange creature they seem from time to time accompanied by these strange non-living vessels they seem somewhat attached. we most seem like space aliens to them I know from one time a hulking Great White grabbed me and let me go quicker than I knew what hit me.
   There is no doubt they are curious about us and through other studies they know our hands are similar yet different from their limbs. The seas are pretty humongous and we have not really had a chance to destroy their habitats like other creatures so this too could be a reason why there are never been fatal attacks. I am sure if elitist exploiters had destroyed this mammals habitat like we have been destroying the Amazon in our quest of global destruction and greed this mammal would strike back. Make no mistake this in an intelligence that has not been tapped by the capitalists and destroyers of habitats for maximum profits. i am surprised Apple doesn't make a Ipad of the sea and let these creatures explore and discover what access of information we have acquired. This is a untapped market for Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment