Still waiting for this prediction to come true

Will kareem Abdul Jabbar be the next Airplane star to die?


People who made appearances in the movie Airplane are dropping like flies. First it was that June Weaver from that fifties television program. Then Leslie Nielson dropped dead just a few weeks ago. Now I think Kareem is the next one to drop. Like the other two he is getting up there in age. A man his size don't usually live to a long ripe age and as a devout Muslim, I am sure he is eager to get to heaven and join Muhammad and sixty virgins up there. I am really surprised this guy didn't have a long illustrous career in acting after seeing his incredible talent in this movie playing himself. I think Kareem Abdul Jabbar had so much more to offer Hollywood than playing a piolet that terrorizes a little boy. Just marking it down on my blog that kareen Jabbar, the actor formerly known as Lew Alcinder, will be the third part of the Airplane death trilogy soon...I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment