Steve Mcmichael's bar in Romeoville a shitty one

Baxter Lomax

Steve McMichael is that Chicago bear player that tries so hard to remain in the media and wants to  be another Michael...Ditka. Steve opened up some shitty bar some years ago and I got a chance to visit it as I always check out bar shit and competition of any kind. Although the bar being located in Romeoville is not in any ways near Itasca, I had to go there on a night I knew "mongo" would be there entertaining guests  the bar is your typical sprawl restaurant looking like structure with no unique value or appearance. The food is bad and I wonder if Steve McMichael cooked it himself. McMichael was hardly a key ingredient that made the bears great and his Texas attitude and slang dialogue played lamely in Chicago. The dude also tried to enter politics as a tea party steward in a local mayor race. Mongo McMichael's bar is one of the worse ones I have checked out in the Chicago suburban area and I give the place a few months of business . The guy is too opinionated to ever be a successful businessman and I think he is better off selling concussion proof helmets or something to high schools than opening up another restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment