Old annoying Gus bothers patrons with his mere existence

Cecil Brewster
   Old Gus goes to the library a lot using the resources and refusing ever to get his own newspaper delivered to his home. he complained any times in his life about the increasing costs of corporate newspapers and decided to cut the chord many years ago. he can be seen in one particular Chicago area library going back and forth to about every daily paper they hold moving at an annoying and agonizing ten steps per half minute. This guy is a joke and hangs out every dam day I imagine at this library because he isnlike a hundred years old and retired with little in his life.
 I hate seeing this fuck as I do research for my Native American and Arabian conflict-connection book one day I hope to have published and am glad I don't have to go this this particularly library to see old Gus and his habit. I can  never tell if tis fuck is reading or sleeping and I swear to Ganesha or Shiva that there were many times I thought he was doing both. This country along with japan and the rest of the industrial world has a very serious problem with the increasing elderly population that is about as useful as a Beaver without teeth. Gus is a joke and needs to find a bingo hall that is open all day instead of a library where obviously he has no reason except to be a distracting irritating  part of the fixture for the resident of River Forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment