Art Dudolf frustrates twitter and Facebook social media lonly folks

Arnold Buckley
   Art Dudolf created a drawing artwork stir on social media the other day. he drew this amazing montage of snowmen with one panda hidden and it was near impossible to locate this panda. many people were frustrated in their own personal attempt to play this discovery gain and some people spent hours failing to find the panda. I decided to time myself and found the panda after ten minutes and this was one of the most difficult "Where's Waldo' type' cartoon searches I have ever tried.
The panda is in the sixth row third from the right row and I can see how some people not as familiar with comic art could be confused and never find this panda. Not old Arnold and I quickly put some drawing strategy to work in my search for the lone panda and thus conclude why I was more successful than most. Hungarian artist Gergely Dudas who goes by the pen name dudolf drew upwards of half a million limes on facebook with this drawing. As far as my personal search I conducted that the panda would have to have actual ears and looked for this. I also calculated that the panda would not likely have a carrot for the nose and I wonder how many people thought of this as they searched this difficult puzzle. An excellent comic cartoon drawing of finding Andy panda and perhaps Art Dildof may try a personal strip of these two characters someday to be syndicated into a strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment