A Bear walks into a bar..

Baxter Lomax

  This sounds like the punchline of a joke but it actually occured the other night.A bear walked into a bar in Colorado and was caught on a surveillance camera the other night  and there were people in the bar so drunk they did not even notice.. The bear wandered around the place looking for peanuts that were not cleaned up. This is an incredible image and video and I wonder how the hell a bear can walk into a bar and no one notice. I suppose it was on a slow Sunday night and the bar had a part closed for the night. When I bartended at the Itasca Inn there were many times I caught people smoking weed or having sex in the closed section in the back. The idea of a zoo type big mammal walking into the bar though was remote and I imagine this part of Colorado was pretty remote edge of wilderness. I wouldn't be surprised if the bear was seen and people thought it was a patrons dog. This bear is lucky to be alive as I am sure the owner would of loved a tax free souvenir wall mount decoration for this bland looking bar in Colorado. Next time I also hope the bear also leave a tip for the workers here.WPTV_BEAR_BAR_20130725200112_JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment