South Bend backpage trailor park whores are scary

Gino Frobel
  There are many trailer park trash in the world of Backpage offering their services for as little as a hundred dollars an hour. Some are good looking, some are bad looking and some are just nasty trash. I met Belinda in the South Bend area not to long ago and her residence was a trailer park in the boondocks way out somewhere. She had a killer body with an all right face and was worth the price but inside the trailer park trash house was one of the messiest hoarded trailer campers I have ever seen. Shit was strewn all over the place and I barely made it to her bedroom questioning to myself the whole time why I remained in this ataxic environment just to get some cheap pussy.
I didn't know what was under these piles and in a couple of instances I was surprised to see  movement about this mess and see a cats head pop up clearly in a vain attempt clearly to look for some scurry rodents. This place was a total turn off and I need to conspicuous remember to pay attention to all details of a picture these tramps post on backpage and conduce the type of setting one may run into in these encounters. There are some really desperate women out there needing to make some jingle for the latest fashion purse and boots and in reality I love to see women work this oldest profession job that more women were forced to in the past before the Christian corporate crusaders scammed the economy and put massive debt on this nation to provide the college classes and government jobs so their daughters wouldn't be the hos that was correctly portrayed in movies like "Gangs Of New York". When the dollar crashes more women will have to go ho like trailer park trash Belinda if they want the latest trends and clothes. I just wish they would get more of a work ethic outside of their four lips and clean their nasty places.

No comments:

Post a Comment