Baxter Lomax fired from Itasca Inn

Baxter Lomax barred and fired for the sixth time at the Itasca Inn

Troy York
. . .
I keep giving this fuck a chance to attend bar at my bar on Irving Park Road. I have given this creep punk ass more chances than a chicken lays eggs in a lifetime. This guy just cannot take his job seriously. I fired him last week when he went outside to get a coffee shops free wifi on his phone. Customers waited thirty minutes for this jack ass to return and I will never know how many free drinks were taken from the tap. This guy has been known to give five free shots a night on average to strangers at my bar in Itasca. Baxter Lomax is history and if he shows his ugly mug at my bar again he will get his I phone smashed in twenty pieces. Anyone that serves a drink with the right hand and has a cell phone in his left hand is not going to be the most attentive bartender. He can keep writing bar reviews here for now though

No comments:

Post a Comment