Cougar Face praises new Ms America and bashes the haters

 Cougar Face


 Finally a Indian Ms America has been crowned and while I wished it could of been a tribal sister on a reservation across America this will do.  The racists came out in droves through after her crowning and there has not been so much hate following a Ms America contest then maybe when Vanessa Williams won some many moons ago. I was surprised and shocked to hear the amount of hatred spilling over through the twitter feeds about this woman's victory. I wonder if many even considered the fact that she was not a Muslim or native American. The anger that boiled over this silly beauty contest shows the racism that American Indians and Continental Indians face in this country. You hear it from the way people talk about the change in restaurants in a certain neighborhood or the IT success and competition American computer programmers face from brilliant Indians. I wish my alcohol obsessed drunk American Indian brothers could of been as motivated for education as the Indian race..from India. lets hope this is a start of many brown women being named Ms America as the country swells with brown diversity and I wonder how much longer can a Native American Indian gets voted Ms America. I just want to know the motivation for those angry with this decision. Tweeting hate on twitter is not going to change the results of this contest and I wonder why there was not the same hatred when an oriental woman won the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment