Astro or Dino?

   Jake Glass


    Sometimes whenI am bored I love to watch some old Flintstones and Jetsons remembering the days when nothing was boring. I had often thought which dog wold I rather have in Astro or Dino and both had their unique cheer to the Animated families they served Pets. Astro seemed a fun loving dog always ready to please his master and undoubtedly was the more loving dog. Dino was the more hyper dog a
constant barker and charger and sometimes it looked like he wold chase Fred like he was prey. Making a voice between one of these dogs wold be a snit difficult if somehow they were the last two at a shelter but I think my choice would be obvious. After all how many people can walk a dog that is actually a dinosaur which Dino appears to actually be instead of. Dog. My choice is Dino just for that fact although one would be prepared for severe discipline training for something like this. I think few would pick Astro andit is nothing against this cartoon dog. Just the exotic mess of Dino makes is. More unique wiser choice. I'm still waiting for a Disney Pixar movie some day that focuses more on one or both of these dogs on the silver screen as seemingly every top movie these days is a fucking animated nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment