Bill Burr cant go a minute on podcast without swearing

Jordon Morgan
   Bill Burr is some stand up comedian and in reality I don't follow comedians. they are usually on corporate television and needless to say I refuse to partake in television. So it should come as no surprise that I come across this guy as a podcaster more so than a comedian. I have listened to a couple of Bill Burr's podcasts and heard about a thousand of his F bombs and this guy is clearly a typical "American Idiot" that was excellently portrayed by the band green Day in their hit song. His repulsive vocabulary and toxic thinking is the type of humor that corporate media wants to promote through their airwaves. While everyone mutters an expletive here and there this idiot makes an art of it and this abusive language takes much away from what are some humorous observations and cultural intake from this dude. I was wondering while people like him a absolutely cant go a minute without saying fuck and shit and so forth and then it dawned on me that it can be every as addictive as the people who insist on breathing  harmful toxins and chemicals for the thrill of cigarette smoking and nicotine intake into your system. This guy is a comedian whose only way to fully express his comedic nature is to speak in utter gutter language for the entire dialogue. I don't even know if this Bill Burr is popular on television but thankfully after hearing him on my computer clearly his act would be edited for TV. I don't see how this guy could do a television late night appearance on the network with his inability to countervail his obsession with saying Fucken all of the time. What exactly do people get out of saying this aside from reaction that they are a cynical son of a bitch. Swearing needs to be put in excellent examples such as insults as in the last sentence and not just to use every fifth or sixth word trying to make a point on your wisdom and beliefs as a comedian. bill Burr the comedian I don't care to see and Bill Burr the podcast I can digest for a half hour if he is saying something of interest. Just an observation on my part with limited swearing on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment