Jean-Claude Poilevey dead

Chuck Woodruff
   A famed Chicago Chef dies earlier in the month in a fifteen car pile up in Chicago's congested freeways. Chef Jean-Claude Poilevey was hurrily trying to get to his fancy French restaurant where the lowest meal is like fifty bucks. The famed Chicago French chef was world re-known for his recipes and was an inspiration to Chicago 2,500 fledgling French population. This guy could cook a fucking dam goose pretty good and charge a hundred bucks for the fucking plate. Chicago's culinary community will miss this guy and his antics cooking geese at la Bouchan . I once went there to get this incredible rabbit and noodles dish and upon receiving the bill I dished my ass out of there because in reality rabbit should never cost so much no matter who cooks the shit. The French fries I hear were also amazing and tasted nothing like the shit you get at fast food fucking Burger King and Steak n Shake crap. I wish I could of been born wealthy and afford to eat Mr. Poilevey;s food every night like many of Chicago's old money wealth rich dined daily in his hip Bucktown eatery. I just cannot eat rabbit and duck bill every night at a hundred bucks a pop.  The chef was world known for his incredible French cuisine in his French restaurant called la Bouchan and the fine dining community will solely miss this guy and his rabbit stews that he would have along with a fish fry from hell on Fridays. His restaurant was featured in the Chicago iconic movie Blues brothers I do believe and it was perhaps my favorite movie scene of all time. Chef jean Claude Poilevey is dead at age of seventy something and a tragic loss to the over-priced shitty French food scene in the Midwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment