Underground Retrograde refuses to have classic E T game or Orange County Choppers Paul Teutul game

Otto Jansen
  I am about kaput with going to Underground Retrograde in East Dundee, Illinois and spending five hours a night there on my days off. This place refuses to take my advice on the addition of classic retrograde arcade legends and the owners or managers often brush me aside when I make my pleas for them adding E T to their space. The pleas often go ignored and pretty much the same classic arcade games are only offered and recycled every few months in these type of places.

This is a classic game of amazing fun form the eighties and the manager basically said that both the game and the movie sucks and the will never be any plans to purchase this arcade Atari game form the eighties which is total bullshit. When one thinks of the classic eighties arcade games this game based on the classic one time largest growing movie of all time should be included.
  I often play this game on my dozens of old consoles I left in my geriatric mothers basement that I visit in South Milwaukee often to see her and keep good face for possible inheritances and this game saved my much sanity through the hell hole of living in her basement in my twenties,thirties, and forties.
These turkeys are always adding new games and changing up the place but ignoring ET and never having this available to today's teens and losers in their forties and fifties wishing ti were still the eighties actually is starting to piss me off.  I also highly recommended this place to get American Choppers the video game as nothing is cooler than riding a chopper and a vehicle like one of Paul Teutul's bikes and as the actual character of Paul Teutul Sr or his son Paul T junior.
This game is a classic Sony Playstation game of the second model in which I stopped purchasing anything after this model and the Playstation and  continues to this day to be the console with the most games offered and I would say best. Why the hell this business has not offered the first or second amazing version of the Orange County American Choppers video game yet into its retrocades space totally frustrates me and perhaps the Teutul's should market this game better and promote it building arcade versions of it to serve the growing number of arcade and barcade businesses growing 

No comments:

Post a Comment