Heidi ponderend s her future and wonders why she is working in

 Baxter Lomax
   Heidi is a maximum hot wax ecstatic bartender for a dumpy dive in West Allies called Braun's Power House and Heidi without a doubt is too cool and hip to be working at this bar.
 Heidi has attended bar without much recognition form the national bar association for her dedicated work in settling down drunk patrons and hostile heads simmering many situation in this dive bar. Heidi is pondering her future and in reality this hot chick should be attending bar in downtown Milwaukee with a better clientele and why she isn't in La or Seattle with all of  her amazing tattoos and flashy skin tight clothes are not kn own. I wish to get women like this to apply at the Itasca Inn near O'Hare airport where I work and hire but most of the women who apply for bar tending jobs look like either Elizabeth Warren or the Sea hag form Popeye fame. Heidi also should consider Chicago bar tending and can clearly make three times as much on a weekend bartering in the Windy City than anything in West Allies and even if she pulled three shifts at some of the thirty bars in West Allies she would never  make in tips what she could command as say at any of the places of elitism on Randolph Street in Chicago where the bars have no names or television. When I go to Randolph street elitism Chicago neighborhoods and drink and wine and dine under-dressed purposely around these hob nob snobs I am amazed that the females working there pale in comparison to some of the ones I have seen in other parts of the Midwest.
There are fewer and fewer Heidi's in the bordrum suburbs and tis si why I was shocked in one of my many bar reviews on my beer and bar websites that I came across Heidi at the Braun House taver in West Allies,Wisconsin. I told her she should be in fucking Milwaukee along the river and why was she at this braun Power house.

No comments:

Post a Comment