Tyler Burbank
A sick individual is promoted and pushed by the globalist in on talented and weird IShow speed. I show speed is one of the biggest streamers there is as this silly jackass just walks around and streams and bothers people and where's a silly earrings and acting like he's a BMOC. I show speed is a weird motherfucker who has been promoted from all the way to the top of the FIFA soccer to other various Global organizations and why exactly this weird black kid is promoted when he's obviously lacking in all sorts of talent remains a mystery. This silly jackass is so beloved by soccer fans and the heads of that FIFA that his bad singing was allowed during the World Cup and there is perhaps no stupider individual who does not deserve any fame than I Shall Speed is getting. Speed is a psychotic dipshit and we seen this in a recent video where he's scared and made a baby cry and then apologize telling the angry father that he didn't mean it.
The weirdness of I Show Speed is indeed spread on purpose basic and mentally disturbed Global Order who wants to pick and choose who we see and demand that we show the same respect to these selected individuals such as I shall speed when it is obvious that they are painfully lacking in talent or even any deserve of their giving fame. I Shall Speed is definitely an individual and this video of him scaring a baby by screaming doing a challenge of who will move first was utterly reprehensible and a further evidence of what I've been saying about this dick head and shit head for some time.
I shall speed is a dumb motherfucker as Troy York with say and the idea that this guy's even famous is only something that can be concocted by a few whack jobs at the top who promote big Tech individuals in order to prop up or attempt to pop up there tanking social media sites. I Shall Speed is heavily on speed and is a silly bastard who neither has speed nor does he have talent to procure the fame that is given to him and again do not believe the hype. This guy is clearly not as popular as they pretend as there ar videos of Speed leaving a club in New York other places and the vast majority of people don't know him from Tim Bukto form Timbuktu and any popularity portrayed is total fiction by the big Tech Lords and those who live and have a mindset in the Land of Oz. I show Speed is like a little leprechaun looks as like a minstrel show for these tech overlords and they promote and push people like this for a political and social cultural agenda.
No comments:
Post a Comment