We should have real life mosh pit monsters

Ned Baily

That mosh pit thing(forgot the name) is pretty amazing thing from the third Star Wars movies. Whenever I have my twenty hour Marathon sessions playing Star Wars battlefront on the Internet I love getting as near the pit as possible. There is a certain space that you can go before your scooped up and lose a life. Sometimes when getting bored with blasting other players I play the pit chicken game. Players seem to mass near the pit and just run back and forth daring each other to follow or out close each other into this sand pit monster (again the official name escapes me now) I ventured off for a couple of hours in this battle scene before getting back to other battlefront battles. there is no fucking way to get to the edge of the pit. Star Wars battle front games are the ultimate games for Star Wars movie geeks and no battle scene is perhaps more cool than the Mos Eisly battlefronts. I highly recommend this video game no matter what platform you play. Whenever I play this game I wonder why nature has not evolved something real like this monster pit in the sand dunes of Earth. perhaps no more convenient way for executions could be developed and I hope their are scientists and biotechnologist working on this shit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment