Main Street Amusments one of the worse new arcades and Defender game always sucks

Ned Baily
   Lafayette, Indiana has a old school arcade and as usual it has the dull game called defender which I often cannot believe is always considered a classic. Main street Amusements in Lafayette is a tough arcade to kill three hours as I often do at the galloping Ghost arcade in Brookfield, Illinois. This dump doesn't have half of the games and ins more pinball than actual arcade. the place of course has to have the eighties game defender, which is a game I rank among of all time worse arcade games yet is somehow celebrated as a classis. The inclusion of this game into all of these retro arcade businesses  perplexes me to this day Image result for lafayette indiana arcade downtown main street amusements as I insist the game Defender was about as entertaining and delivered a rush as much as  picking up a nickel on the street. I look a this defender game in Main Street amusements and will give it a try after paying the cover charge as all games are free , but after a minute I really could care less about this game.  The thing most arcade enthusiast love of this is the ability to maneuver back and forth but I like my eighties arcade game consist and moving in one direction. Another thing I don't lie about defender is the game doesn't  look like a space fight game and really looks and appears as what it is a bunch of dots shooting at one another. Image result for defender arcade  game bad?I am really surprised to see twentysomethings  and these barcades that hit Chicago and other cities as why anyone of that generation playing on PlayStation and X box would find Defender exhilarating or worth five minutes of their time. Main Street Amusements needs the real classics and no the boring time wasters that is and always will be  defenderImage result for lafayette indiana arcade downtown main street amusements

No comments:

Post a Comment