Bouncer shot dead in Brudder's bar as Angel Ortiz's guardian Angel dropped the ball

Baxter Lomax
A bouncer named Angel Ortiz around 11 40 pm the other night as someone fired shots through the bars window and his the popular bouncer who bumped heads and kicked ass getting the trouble asses out of this rough and tumble bar on the corner of Pulaski and Irving park Road in Chicago. Luckily I attend bar several miles away at a much safer Itasca Inn next to tree guys pizzeria on the same street.  Police investigate a shooting inside a bar in Irving Park | Daniel Brown for the Sun-Times Brudder's bar though is in a much rougher part of Chicago where nightly altercations between gang punks and thugs is a common occurance. This Brudders bar always looked like a place where something like this could occur and somehow the many times I drove past it I think I sensed some tragedy to occur in the future in this bar through my spiritual connections with Shiva,Buddha,Ganesha, and Gilligan. This got me to thinking of predicting the next bar tragedy right here at this blog and I think there is a bar I get a bad vibe in Milwaukee when I drive by. I believe the bar is Fat Jacks or something like that and I think there may be some weird bar crime news there someday. as far as this Brudder's shooting this may be the end of this long-time trouble bar in old Irving Park in Chicago. Police are still looking for the shooter or shooters and it might not even be sured that the bar was even the intended target kn owing this scummy part of Chicago.This place has been trouble for too long and the mix of rowdy revelers, bad-ass bouncers, and hard liquor once again show how the tavern has always and can be one of the most dangerous places out there. One only has to look at old crime news stories at the turn of the past century or two and see all of the murders back in the day usually revolved around disputes in taverns and these were the urban drive-bys of their day. I still say that perhaps something will happen at Fat Jacks in Miwaukee or the Dix or Steyn's. That whole National street cluster fuck of scuz bars seems like a toxic place and something will happen there I am sure someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment