Ned Baily wonders which side of split screen to Nut'splatter Elina's Noors or Natalie Sambhi's while watching their Bloggerhead discussion on Malaysian politics

Ned Baily
   I was watching Natalie Sambhi and Elina Noor talk about my favorite subject which is Malaysian politics. This odd country with the American flag as its own was definitely an Anglo-American creation and there is strong chance that this population will take this establishment on and attempt to join the caliphate someday either forcing its Chinese and Hindus an option of converting or fleeing back to Buddhaland. Bloggingheads TV has great political discussions available of intelligent women who know things and facts in the real world and not only concerned with the attest handbag or Kim Kardasians botoex injections. elina Noor is head of some institute of strategic and International Studies which is called ISIS for short.

Natalie is a Research Fellow at the Perth USAsia Centre where she publishes on Indonesian foreign and defense policy issues as well as Southeast Asian security. She was previously an Analyst at the Australian Strategic Policy Institute. She like eEina is slender and hot and I don't think these twenty year something females realize how perfect and prime they are with their flat faces that women twenty years older can no longer achieve in perfection.  Natalie's and Elina's discussion ca be found at http://bloggingheads.tv/videos/39966 and as I watch these tow hot Asian female faces on the split screen I am split between myself with a choice that it difficult. it is hard to determine which side of the screen to concentrate on with these two beauties as I whack my little jack. I would say I most likely will pop somewhere in the middle of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment